Happy Girl!

Happy Girl!

Friday, February 1, 2013

As if I didn't have enough going on and Jesus loves me

So, as most of you heard on Tuesday, we had an interesting visit with the ENT.  Yes, that was when the nurse inserted her foot in her own mouth when she asked me, "Does Zoe sleep walk?" Wow.  Still laughing about that incident.  I'm sure she's still kicking herself for that.  Anyway, ENT was great and has told us her tonsils are medium sized so he sent us down the hall for an X-ray of her adenoids and a prescription for a couple of nasal sprays to help decrease the possible congestion at night, potentially causing the snoring.  That was a crazy run-on sentence!  We are going to try this for a few weeks, and if we see / "hear" an improvement in snoring, we will follow it up with another sleep study.  Yay us!  Kind of.  So I learned from our brief conversation on Thursday that anything above 2 sleep disturbances during REM for a toddler is definitely not OK.  Well, Zoe has ... drum roll please ... 23 sleep disturbances during REM.  Bless her heart!!  That means her sleep is not restful whatsoever.  I'm desperate for improvement.  Anything to help her feel better, eat better, have more energy, and be less argumentative.  I don't care, just give her relief!  Hoping it's as minimally invasive as nasal sprays, but I'm quite skeptical.  Jay doesn't even think any of the sleep study results are valid.

So, as if I didn't have enough going on with my billion rehearsals right now...anything from UIL solo/ensemble rehearsals, to ACDA, to private voice lessons, to recording sessions, (wait, didn't I just resign to stay home?)  Well, I've turned into one of the busiest non-working, stay-at-home moms ever I think.  Which is why if I'm choosing to add one more thing to my plate means it's something I truly believe in!  I was given a 5-day trial of this new anti-aging skin cream, Nerium. It worked wonders for my skin. If you haven't heard about this product, take a moment to learn more.  Visit my website and read more about this amazing product.  I fully believe in it and can't wait to tell you about all of the benefits of this wonderful new discovery.

http://brookegrall.theneriumlook.com/cp/129

And this was today :)  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment